Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring Installation
While LVT is relatively quick and easy to install, there are a few things you need to do to before your installers arrive to ensure that the installation goes smoothly:
- Remove all furniture and appliances from the room, including wall and doorway trim, and undercut any door casings.
- Take care of any repairs to the subfloors before installing new flooring; make sure the flooring surface is clean, flat, dry and free of debris.
- If you're renovating the space, be sure to have your cabinets installed before installing luxury vinyl—don’t install cabinets on top of the flooring.
- Your luxury vinyl floors need to acclimate to the new environment for 48 hours, so you should have new flooring delivered to your home at least two days before installation.
- Always examine your new flooring for damage or defects before installation and be sure to read the approved installation instructions and warranty information.
Now, sit back and let professional installers take care of the rest!
Beautiful and Built to Last
Mohawk Luxury vinyl tile flooring is built to endure just about everything from parties and spilled drinks to muddy footprints and pet paws. It resists scratches, scuffs and water damage completely.
Not to mention, when friends come over, they will comment on your floors! Your friends will love how LVT looks and feels like real wood flooring. In fact, some will need to be convinced that it isn’t real hardwood!
Does luxury vinyl tile flooring sound like the perfect choice for your home? Visit your local Mohawk retailer to get started on your next flooring makeover project!